RE: RES: anti virus for msexchange

  • From: "Sinton, Gary" <gary@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 09:19:41 -0500

Ummm. I beg to differ. We abandoned NAV after twice being left in the lurch
during massive global infections beginning with ILOVEYOU in May of 2000. I
began to suspect that their entire tech support shared a single telephone.

We've found that Sybari's Antigen has performed well for almost two years.
They've recently added SPAM filtering features. The only weak feature we've
discovered in Antigen is the inflexibility of quarantine.