RE: RES: Teamed NICs on an Exchange server

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDSEC4" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:25:59 +0200

We used NIC teaming on all our exchange servers and there are no problems as
such. There are some issues with overuns and underruns which cause problems
but these tend more often than not to be relative to bandwidth.

I would recommend teaming NICs

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Deputy Team Leader

Tel: +44 161 935 7152