RES: RE: STORE.EXE Memory problem on exchange 2k

  • From: "Luiz Couto" <luiz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 20:38:07 -0300

Stephen,

I am sorry, it is my fist post, I browse the archives but I wasn't able
to find a solution. Some how in my case the STORE.EXE is not releasing
memory, it freezes the server after taking all memory and a swap on
disk!
I am rebooting the server two a three times a day; so far I review all
steps on the installation I made to make sure it is done accordingly.
I still need some help if some knows anything about it!
Thanks,

Luiz Couto