RE: RES: RE: Front-End Problems

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:11:27 -0400

Somebody changed something then.  That should not be pointing to M:
anything.  Should be a slight different path that includes 'backoffice' as I
recall.  Besides, why do you need to open it with IIS admin tools?  What are
you administering that you need to use that vs. the ESM (there are plenty of
reasons, but curious what drove you there)?

Al