Re: RES: Make a new mail server

  • From: "Susan Tackett" <susan_tackett01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:12:57 -0400

Hary,

Right-click on Internet Explorer(IE) and select properties.

If you have not setup IE on this computer before, it will prompt you for all information.

If you have setup IE on this computer before, go to the Connection tab and click the SETUP button. Then walk through and enter your information.

It will ask you how you are connecting to the Internet and you should mark the LAN selection, since your channel is routed through your hub.

If you are using Proxy Server, you will need to know the IP address as well.

Hope this helps...

Take care-

Susan

From: "Hery" <hery222@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] Re: RES: Make a new mail server
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:26:24 +0700

http://www.MSExchange.org/

hi susan,
i get leased channel to my server now (old server) in NIC.
from server, it shared to user by hub.
so, can i connect to internet with a cable from hub to my new server ?

hery