RE- Hi All

  • From: Greg Hermida <ghermida@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:24:09 -0600

Howdy all-
My name is Greg Hermida and I am a MCSE 4 working in Austin, Texas.  I
started in the computer field by learning how to do classroom setups at a
software training company.  I now work for a health care company with the
exceedingly generic title of Systems Administrator.  I.E. Jack of all
trades, master of none.  For the past 3 years, I've been the de-facto Email
administrator (as well as other duties).  With your help here in this email
forum I have been able to migrate Exchange 5.5 from Standard to Enterprise
after we reached the 16 gig limit, do a complete Exchange restore after a
particularly vicious Virus attack which crashed the OS, and run a priv.edb
database repair to fix severe corruption.  Despite sweating out tons of
sweat from every conceivable pore in my body during all 3 of these major
Exchange issues due to the fact that I am not an Exchange master, I managed
to get them done, much of it with your help.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND INPUT.

Greg
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential information and privileged information.  Any
unauthorized retention, review, printing, copying,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not one of the
intended recipients, please contact the sender by reply
email or phone, destroy all copies of the original message and keep the
information contained here confidential.