RE : E-mails sent to a particular list or recepients can be automatica lly posted to Web Pages

  • From: "Balaji Naidu" <balaji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:34:49

Logicaly speaking it is possible.

you can do it by using OWA. but you need to do a lot of home work on this if
you have to make it appear on you company intranet webpage. May be serious
coding.

Balaji Naidu.

----- Original Message ----- From: Deshwal Chand [CDD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]To:
[ExchangeList] [exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]CC: Sent: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 5:04
PMSubject: [exchangelist] E-mails sent to a particular list or recepients
can be automatica lly posted to Web Pages
http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi,

I know this post may not be meant for this list. Appologies for that.

Scenario:

I have Exchange 5.5 running on Windows NT. I also have company intranet. We
have Distribution List, which includes every mailbox. When an e-mail is sent
to this distribution list, it is sent to all the mailboxes on my server.

There are few people, who are not provided E-mail IDs as their job profile
does not require it.  This means, when an e-mail (Such as a circular or
notice) is sent to the distribution list, it does not go to those people who
do not have mail ID.

What I want to achieve is:

When an e-mail is sent to this address list (Or we can create a custom
recepient), it is automatically posted/updated on the home page of my
intranet.

Is there any one who can suggest me the solution.

Many thanks in advance.

BR
Chand