R: RE: R: RE: Adding Contacts

  • From: "BATTAGGIA Luca" <Luca.Battaggia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:44:09 +0200

No, it isn't so .... ;(

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Hemmings, Rob [mailto:Rob.Hemmings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Inviato: mercoledì 14 aprile 2004 12:19
A: [ExchangeList]
Oggetto: [exchangelist] RE: R: RE: Adding Contacts

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi Luca,
From memory (I don't have Exchange Server CD with me today), you need to run
setup, as if you were going to install the full E2K product. When you get to
the bit to choose which components you want to install; Exchange 2000,
Collaboration stuff, and Administration Tools, select ONLY 'Administration
Tools'.... this will install the E2K Admin bits to the W2K AD Admin Tools on
your PC, and give you a copy of Exchange System Manager also.

I hope this is useful to you.

Regards,
Rob.

Hemmings, Rob