Queues

  • From: "Conley P. Shairrick" <conleys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:22:34 -0500

We are forwarding one of our users emails to his Verison account.
Active Dir.-Exchange General-Delivery Options-Forward to:..  We have
this user's Version account set up in External Contacts and with a SMTP
address.  We we send a test email to this user it forwards fine.  But
our problem occurs when we send a fax through our Faxmaker server.  The
message gets hung up in our Exchange 2003 server Queues.  Name is
Verizon.net,  source is Default SMTP Virtual Server.  The Message
properties show,  the Sender as the fax number @faxmaker.com.  Under
recipients it shows his verison account.   I've tried to force
connection but with no luck.