[ExchangeList] Re: Question: How can you change the GAL refresh rate in Exchange 2007

  • From: James Chong <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:23:47 -0400

Based on how often and when your OAB is generated usually once a day. Then your Outlook client downloads address book once every 24 hrs depending on when it did it last. Every client may be different. Because it depends on these two factors; it can take up to 24hrs.

Administering the offline address book in Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/841273

James Chong
Sr. Systems Engineer
Simplexity, LLC.