[ExchangeList] Re: Puzzling Mystery: Ex2k3 allows adding a mailbox with same name as an existing SMTP alias!

  • From: "Lee Ann Swanson" <swanson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 23:08:21 -0600

Was kind of curious as I had this happen awhile back, except the new email
box created appended a 2 onto the end. i.e. sales2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I just
set it up again and the 2 was appended to the new mail box when I checked
the email addresses... So not sure why you had your problem. Both did not
get the email.

Just some thoughts.

Thank you.

Lee