Publishing Exchange 2003 Outlook Web Access (OWA) with ISA Server 2000

  • From: "Steve Brand \(RTFM Technologies Ltd\)" <Steve.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 20:33:46 +0100

Hi,

I have being trying to follow the 5 chapter article on configuring OWA  with
ISA server 2000. I have pretty much followed the chapters to the letter the
only stumbling block I have come across is that it is not possible for me to
request my ISP add an A record for my OWA website. I have a static IP address
for my internet access however.

So what I have done is configure my certificate with the FQDN as the IP address
of my external interface. instead of e.g. www.internal.net Will this work? If
so can somebody tell me how I need to setup my ISA server redirect to point to
my SBS 2003 exchange server

Below is the link to the articles that I have been using

http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/pubowa2003toc.html

Steve Brand

http://www.rtfm-technologies.com <http://www.rtfm-technologies.com/>
Tel: 01467 671634