Public Folders

  • From: "Rory Grobler" <groblerr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:03:13 +0200

Dont laugh, but i just need to confirm what i need to do to set up replication
of my public folders between sites???  I have two exchange servers on different
sites, they are connected via a rather slow RPC link, replication is slow, but
i dont think it is too slow to handle the replication of my public folders!!
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rory

**Disclaimer**

This communication is privileged and confidential and any unauthorized access
is prohibited. The views or opinions expressed herein are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of OUTsurance
Insurance Company Limited or, its management. If you are not the intended
recipient of this mail then please delete this communication and notify the
sender accordingly.