RE: Public Folder size

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:16:47 -0300

        Hi there.

        Well, you can check some things at first to try to understand whats
going on.

        Look at Ms Exchange Admin, Configuration, Server, Public Folder
Information Store, Public Folder Resources. You will see how many room each
folder is holding. Do the same thing with the other server and compare them.

        You can look at Event Viewer also and try to find the Event ID 1221
Source MSExchangeIS Public and look how many free space the Public Folder
has. May be it needs an off line defrag.

        If you need any help, let me know.

        Regards,