Public Folder Tree

  • From: "Barton, Mark" <mark.barton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:20:51 +0800

I have created a new public folder tree as a test and set up a new
store, I now want to delete this from exchange but I am unable to.

Does anyone have any advice on how this can be done?

Thanks

Mark Barton

System Support Officer

V.Ships

mailto:mark.barton@xxxxxxxxxx

www.vships.com

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error please contact the sender.

JPEG image