RE: Problem with public folder not showing up (exchange 2000)

  • From: "Dolly Bareqet" <dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:11:45 +0200

I know what you mean. If you do that you can browse in the preview.

In the Exchange Console: Expend First administrative Group, expend
folders, expend public folders and by right click on the PF you want to
preview open the properties and unselect on the Exchange Advanced Tab
the Hide from Exchange address book. It takes a few minutes before you
can preview but it works. It works for me.