RE: Problem with idiom.

  • From: "David N. Precht" <discussions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 15:16:19 -0400

Install Outlook in English?

-----Original Message-----
From: Hiber [mailto:hiber5@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 13:52
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Problem with idiom.

http://www.MSExchange.org/

I am in Brazil and using MS Exchange 5.5 SP 4. I had a client (Microsoft
outlook 97 in English)and now I changed this client for Microsoft
Outlook 2000 in Portuguese and the user cannot view more your messages.
The MS Exchange show your mailbox with 148MBytes but I cannot view all
messages. The problem likely be in "inbox" because the translation to
portuguese is "Caixa de Entrada". I need of help please.