Problem with email from one sender

  • From: "Dave Sydenham" <davesydenham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 05:24:08 -0700

We have a company wishing to send us an email but for some reason their
emails do not get through - they get a bounced back message after a day or
two saying that the server was unreachable. I have checked our Exchange
settings and can find no reason for the messages to be rejected from us.
Our ISP claim the messages are not getting to them so I've asked the
sender to check with their ISP to see if they are getting out. Is there
anyway I can trace where the message is being relayed to/from so I can
find where it gets lost? I suspect there may be some blacklist IP address
or something somewhere blocking this. We can send to them OK and they can
send to everyone else except us.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Dave