RE: Problem with Language

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:06:36 -0300

    This is happening because at the first time your client opened his
mailbox using an English version for Outlook Client.

        Are your clients using English or Portuguese versions for Outlook?
If some of them change to another language, what happens?

        Regards

        Dêniz Feital

        GIC - Chiptek / Vésper

        Tel (11) 3489-7730