[ExchangeList] Re: Problem with Active Sync

  • From: "Ravi Dogra" <dogra.ravi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 02:40:03 +0530

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------I am syncing from both
Air and Cable but no good luck. I tried to
Detect and Repair as well but that too didnt work just because it was
taking a lot of time and i eventually canceled this.

Also what if i make try with a empty mailbox. A new test ID. What do
you Suggest?

I just wanna be sure weather there is any problem with my server or
not. How can i check if my Server is active for any Active Sync
request and is healthy to process such requests.

Also if possible please explain me how Active Sync will work in FE and
BE Structure? What all is required for this to work fine? Does
enabling or disabling ssl in IIS makes any difference?

I want my Smartphone users to be able to sync there items.

Thanks!!!
Ravi Dogra

On 9/29/06, Mark Morgan <MMorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.msexchange.org

This error seems to indicate an abort or time out. The only suggestion I could
find was to do a detect and repair from outlook on your desktop. Are you
Syncing over the air or cable? If over the air do you have a firewall?