Re: Problem in Outlook 2003 Connecting the exchange 2003

  • From: Graeme Robertson <graememrobertson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:14:42 +0100

I had a problem similar to this, on the clients in question I had to
use the command at a cmd prompt

echo %logonserver%

This tells you which DC the client has authenticated with, if all the
clients with this problem have the same logonserver then troubleshoot
this DC.

Can't remember what exactly the problem was on the DC but found an
events in the event viewer which led me to the answer

hope this helps