RE: Problem deleting an email

  • From: "Eric Lanyon" <ELanyon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 12:46:37 -0800

Might want to try deleting it in OWA.  I found this in an other
newsgroup that may help.

Try the Mdbvu32 utility which is located on the Microsoft Exchange
Server CD. This utility (Mdbvue32.exe) can be used to
delete the items.  For more information about Mdbvu32 utility, please
refer to the following article:
316279.KB.EN-US XGEN: Tools That Are Included with the Exchange 2000
Server CD-ROM
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;Q316279