Problem change password via OWA

  • From: "Amos D. Galiardo" <amdix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 10:37:09 +0700

Dear Exchangelister;
I confuse about change password via OWA in exchange 2000 server.
I use W2K with Exch2K. and i have a problem when i use the option tools in
OWA of change password. everytime i want to change password via email, it
always failed and the message error appears "the page cannot be displayed"
and i look at the link of the site and it link to

<domain>/iisadmpwd/aexp2b.htr?http://<domain>/exchange/<mailboxname>/?Cmd=cl
ose......

but if i use to send email and look at my item email in OWA is ok, but the
problem only when i want to change password via OWA.

how can i fix it to be able to change the password via OWA. did i missing
the some configuration or it's bug from E2K?

or is there some tools that i can be change mailbox password?

Need all your help.

Best regards;
Amos D. Galiardo