Re: Problem accessing Exchange Server remotely using Outlook

  • From: "Craig Weil" <craig_weil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:47:00 -0700

MessageThanks for the info Steve,

Turns out that the patch we used doesn't block port 135, but SBC, Cox
Communications, and perhaps thousands of independent ISPs have now blocked port
135 traffic from their bandwidth.  That is the root of our evil anyway.  Looks
like I'll be spending some time discovering how to run IMAP across multiple
sites.