Problem Accessing Exchange From Child Domains.

  • From: "Vijay Dogra" <Vijay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:19:26 +0400

After Greetings,

I have a setup of  Exchange 2000 with SP 2 running on Windows 2000 Domain
controller. This machine is a backup domain controller for existing domain
controller. both the domain controllers are online. users are able to access
their mailboxes from that domain. This domain is a master/parent. the users
from child domains are not able to access their mailboxes if they login to the
child domains.
But if they login to master domain from the subnets they are able to open their
mailboxes.

so if some body has seen this problem before please help me.

Regards,

Vijay Dogra.
OHI Telecommunications Co LLC
Muscat Oman.