RE: Possibly OT (It depends on the answer!) - SBS Hard Drive Full

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 14:49:42 -0500

For SBS?  I'd move the backup, GFI and Trend apps over to the new server.
Reason: All of those apps don't affect the main operation (the company can
operate without it in a pinch) and they take about 3/5ths the disk space
required to operate.  The other apps work together under SBS, so no issues
there; to me it's mostly a space and functionality issue.

My $.02 (USD) anyway.

Al