Please-do not ignore my message-Please Help

  • From: mmmopo errer <hatem20072008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:34:20 -0700 (PDT)

dear all ,
pleease some one to help and do not ignore my messages at all, please

if i installed  second exchange server ,  and let the exchange join the same
exchange organization name and in the same domain, do you think :-

1.       do you think it will join the default Routing Group , or it will
create another routing group and the second server will put him self inside it ?

2. do you think it will have the same RUP or Not ?

3. if it is have the same exchange recipient update policy , what is the Best,
modify it , or delete it and create another new one and let it to work with
only the company name ( egysolutions.com ) .

4. if its not the same , I will create another one and I will make a condition
on it to work with the company name which is (    egysolutions) only.

5.  do you think for the second exchange server which I need to create domain
controller for this domain ( egysolutions.com ) and have also DNS on it and let
the users for this domain will connect to the DC of this domain instead of (
TANTAWI-GROUP.COM ) ,   or  I can work normally with current infrastructure  ,
and I can play with RUP on it  ? What is the best ?

6.  what is the best , should make each exchange server have installed on it
its own GFI and connect to the internet and    then create SMTP Virtual server
for each server , or I will change it to be all the e-mails should sent through
the first exchange server and also receive through it ? what is the best ? can
you explain to me .

really I get confused and really need your help in this situation .

with my best wishes.

 Hatem