Re: Please relay through your ISP mail server

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:08:55 -0400

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 09:04:33 -0600, Dee <deea@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I cannot reach this recipient and have had no luck searching the web for
> an answer. Anyone have any suggestions?

Have you tried the SmartHost setting your SMTP configuration, so that
your email is relayed through your ISP's mail server?

Your mail server might be utilizing a dynamic IP address from your
ISP, which has been blacklisted due the spam zombies with SMTP engines
sending junk from users on DSL, Cable, Dial-up, etc... most of which
are dynamic IP's.

...D