Please help - been going on for way too long

  • From: "Denise Dorrance" <denisedorrance@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:23:21 +0000

Hi All -

The president of my company has been sending out emails to the CEO's of the company. The emails contain attachments written with Word 97, Word XP (different versions). The people on the other end say that there aren't any documents attached?? The people at the other end have four different email accounts from four different isp's. Any insight would be appreciated. I have put this issue out here before but we are still having issues. Also, I've tried plain text, right text and html for sending options.

Seabass