RE: Phone System question

  • From: "Roberts Phillip (IBM)" <RobertsP@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:33:47 -0500

If you are going to run it VoIP go with Cisco...

Phillip B. Roberts
Network Administrator
Thomson / 24200 U.S. Route 23, South / Circleville, OH 43113-9002
Ph: 740-477-6652 (x6652) / Fx: 740-420-6511 / Pg: 740-863-0080 (x5306)
Cell: 614-477-6741 / phillip.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxx
___
and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
______