RE: Permissions to update user mailboxes

  • From: "Simon Butler" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:03:46 -0000

The account you are going to use will need to be given a mailbox, so
that you can grant permissions to it in Outlook.
Once you have created the account, you can use something like setperm to
change the permissions on the mailboxes to allow this account access to
the calendar folder.

Simon,

--
Simon Butler