[ExchangeList] Re: Performing an off-line defrag

  • From: Praveen Ramaswamy <ramaswamy_praveen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 04:23:23 -0700 (PDT)

I just used move mailbox option in exchange task wizard. By doing so my database size reduced to 9Gb from 28 GB

Offline defrag terminated automaticaly with this error "1108_errInTransaction_operation_not_allowed_within_a_transaction" not sure why. I tried search for solution but could not find relavent info. I was running out of time so i choose to move the mailbox insted.

Regards
Praveen R

"Allen, Christine" <Christine.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Interesting idea.  Did you use exmerge or just migrate them with the GUI?