RE: POP3 email retrieval

  • From: "Chris Nielsen" <cnielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 12:30:24 -0600

Thanks for the answer Doug. My main question stems from the main reason
we're needing to make this move: we need more POP3 accounts than our web
host will allow (not to mention they can't figure out how to live up to
their claim of "unlimited redirects").

So what I want to do is get rid of ALL POP3 accounts on this external server
except for the one that's made to catch all emails that don't match one of
the existing POP3 accounts (which will be all mail once I delete all the
accounts). Then have my POP3 connector log in under this single account and
retrieve all mail and route it via Exchange to the appropriate recipient(s).

What are you referring to when you say "alternate adx"?

-Chris