Re: POP3 Transfer to Exchange 5.5 Inbox

  • From: "Fred Orcutt" <forcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 23:17:57 -0700

Srivas,

Thanks for responding.  This is Exchange 5.5 SP4 running on NT4 Server SP6a,
so there is no AD.  But I have checked the user's alias, SMTP addressing,
and made sure her Exchange recipient account was properly tied to her NT
user account.  All this was correct.  I also double-checked that her POP3
mailbox account was properly tied to her NT/Exchange user accounts.  This is
right also.

I even deleted her POP3 mailbox in the POP Connector and re-established it,
making certain it was tied to her primary NT user account.

Is there anything else you can think of to check?

Thanks again,

Fred