RE: POP3 Connector Help. Urgent help is Required, Please Help

  • From: soso bobo <soso20052006_4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:17:27 -0800 (PST)

what do you mean , should i reinstall agian the Exchange server from scratch ,
ohh my god

if that is a solution , or if that the case , it means that , i get a big
problem here .

so what do you think , should i follow the solution from microsoft , or what ?

give me your opinion , Now Please , i have to solve it , its now here in saudi
arabia 4:25 AM in the morning , and the office will start work at 7:30 , so
please help me

"John Tolmachoff (Lists)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.MSExchange.org/

If you have that many messages to be downloaded in that amount of time, it is
time to rethink your e-mail setup.

John Tolmachoff

Engineer/Consultant/Owner

eServices For You