POP 3 Mailboxes and GAL

  • From: "Bindesh Patel" <Bindesh.Patel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 12:58:27 -0000

Hi Guys,

does anybody know how to display the GAL through pop3 accounts? i Have added
the server as a directory service but i can get no names displayed? any help
will be appreciated.

This e-mail, and any attachments, has been checked by us for computer
viruses.  Although none have been detected we cannot guarantee that it
is completely free from such problems and we do not accept any
liability for loss or damage that may be caused.  We would therefore
advise you to carry out your own virus checks before opening any
attachments.

If you do find a computer virus please inform us immediately by e-
mailing administrator@xxxxxxxxxxx so that we may take appropriate
action.

The contents and attachments are intended solely for the addressee and
are confidential.   If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,copying, distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be
taken, in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
e-mail immediately, and delete the message from your computer without
making any copies.

http://www.star.net.uk