PFINFO.EXE

  • From: SBarnard@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 10:07:21 +1000

Hi,

Can anyone either tell me where I can find the file PFINFO.EXE, or send me a
copy.  I need version 3.6.

The Mirocsoft Technet article Q199319, Extracting Public Folder Permissions,
states that this file is part of the BackOffice Resource Kit - Second
Edition, I
have installed/searched this CD, but no luck.

Thanks in advanced.

Steven Barnard           Infrastructure Administrator
email: sbarnard@xxxxxxxxxx        web: www.bcs.org.au
Baptist Community Services      Marsfield, Sydney NSW
Phone: (02) 9941 6053 (ex053)     Fax: (02) 9888 1559

This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
and are not necessarily the views of Baptist Community Services.