Re: Outlook rule question

  • From: Zvonimir Bilic <zvonimir.bilic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 10:58:57 -0800 (PST)

There is a third party utility that can do this.
  http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/attachments_processor/

Che Bliayang <cbliayang@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
http://www.MSExchange.org/
    Hello all!

  Is there a way to setup a rule in Outlook to automatically save attachments
and place them into a folder on a share? We currently have a mailbox that
receives faxes with tif attachments. A user will go through the mailbox daily
to save attachments to a share, I was hoping that there would be a way to
automatically process this.

  Che Bliayang
  Network Engineer
  CSM Corporation