Outlook profile modifation

  • From: "manickam" <Manickam_Annamalai@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:07:43 -0700

Dear all,
   Now for our client we are in migrating the exchange 5.5 to a exchange
2003. In the present setup we have more than one organisation and more
site. We plan to install the exchange 2003 in the one of existing 5.5
organisation and migrate the mailbox from other organization to this with
"Migration Wizard" and for the mailboxes with in the organization we plan
to use "move mail box" from exchange task. As no of users are around 4000+
we plan to do in some 50/100 at at time.

I want your valuable ideas to change the users outlook profile
automatically (we plan to use outlook 2003). please give your view if
modprof/newprof will work or else i should use .prf files to create the
profile. if .prf files to be used can i makr it to run as a login script
so that the profile will be created automatically.

Advance thanks for your views,

Manickam Annamalai