[ExchangeList] Re: Outlook automaticlly accepts meeting request

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:37:34 -0500

It looks like the duplicate calendar item was caused by blackberry. When
I disable redirection, basically disabling her bb account, no duplicates
occur. I think her BB account is just messed up as no one else seems to
have a problem. Looking into migrating her BB account to our new BB
server which has the latest software, hopefully this should fix.