Outlook XP and E2K

  • From: "Eric Lanyon" <ELanyon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:33:06 -0700

I have a user who wants the 1st option, but would be satisfied with the
2nd:

1) A button that will turn on/off forwarding emails to his pager for
when he is in meetings etc.  He doesn't want to click on Tools\Rules
Wizard, etc.  A button on the toolbar would be ideal.  Can this be
created in a macro or some other way?

or

2)  A way to set a rule to only fwd emails to his pager during normal
business hours.  I searched through the Rules Wizard, but didn't see
anything that could do that.

Does anyone know if these are even possible or where to look?

Eric