RE: Outlook Web Access

  • From: Deshwal Chand <chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:03:43 +0530

Hi Rukhsana,

Thanx for the information. I have already done it.

What I have done so far:

Exchange server is installed at a machine, which has service pack 6a and
exchange service pack is 4

The Outlook Web Access machine has Serivce pack 4

Whenever I try to connect via this machine, after 10 minutes, it says
request timed out and kills.

Regards,

Chand Deshwal (M.Tech CS&E, MCSE, CCNA)
Network Manager