RE: Outlook Signature

  • From: "Elias, Delores" <DELIAS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 16:47:56 -0400

I recently spoke with an IT director of another firm who was trying the same
thing.  He found that not everyone he sent an email was able to view the
image.  Just thought you should be aware of that.  And I tried creating a
stationery that has our firm logo, and when I sent it to my hotmail account
and also to my manager's aol account, it was not viewable.  All you saw was
code.