[ExchangeList] Re: Outlook PST Files and Roaming Profiles

  • From: "Taylor, Mark" <Mark.Taylor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:08:58 +0100

Hi Marc,

There are Group Policies but nothing Office related. In terms of the default
profile being assigned, we use a .prf file which seems to work OK. Its strange
that the only thing that seems to be affected is the .pst file mapping, and
only to a few users...

Note that all users were migrated onto this network at the same time on the
same day, using the same .prf file and all have Office XP... its got me
flummoxxed... *sigh*

Regards
Mark Taylor
MET Helpdesk