Outlook Looses connection

  • From: Deshwal Chand <chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange List (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 11:34:38 +0530

Hi,

I have one absurd problem with one of the machines in my network.

Scenario:

I have Exchange Server 5.5 with SP4. The client machine is running Outlook
97. When I connect to Exchange Server, it connects within 2 seconds. The
problem occurs afterward.

While sending a new message, upon clicking the TO button to open the address
book, it does not show anything and says "Networking Problems are preventing
you from connecting to the Exchange Server".

When I restart Outlook again, it starts working.

Any Ideas Please!

Regards,

Chand Deshwal (M.Tech CS&E,  MCSE, CCNA)
Network Administrator
Kampsax India Ltd., Gurgaon
ph: +91 124 6348259-62, Extn. 712
chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>