RE: Outlook Logon credentials incorrect.[Scanned]

  • From: "Simon Bound" <simon.bound@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:00:32 +0100

Sorry paul but that didn't work either.

Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: A.L Paul [mailto:alikanza@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 1:59 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Outlook Logon credentials
incorrect.[Scanned]

http://www.MSExchange.org/

When you create a user profile on the work station,go ahead and right-click
the outlook icon on your desktop which displays a panel containing,among
other things,show profiles.
Now click on the profile created and click properties.
That presents you with yet another tab that has properties,click on the
properties tab there then advanced and at the bottom,you shall find "logon
network security", choose none.Should go a long way in helping you.
I think the reason you cant logon to that particular account is because you
have not logged onto that desktop as the user of that particular mail
account and so the instructions above should help u.
cheers Paul.