RE: Outlook + Exchange 2000 Login Problems

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:55:05 -0400

There's probably a long list of reasons this can happen including the client
configuration and network issues.  Have they changed anything on the client
side recently?

Easy things:
Check the event logs (client and DC's)
Check name resoultion (affected desktop perspective)
Re-login at the desktop
Check the client configuration to be sure the client isn't set to prompt for
creds
Check the protocol binding order to be sure it's correct

Off the top of my head, that's where I'd start.