RE: Outlook / Exch2003 question

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:54:03 -0400

As someone else already noted, sending OOO messages to the Internet, in
general, is frowned on.

If you must, it's enabled/disabled on the items under Internet Message
Formats.  Advanced tab.

Note that you can establish that OOO messages are only sent to certain
domains by creating specific message formats for those domains.

Carl