[ExchangeList] Re: Outlook Error

  • From: "shorabh upadhyay" <shorabh.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:15:22 +0530

If some mails exists in sent items or inbox itself than what is the problem with this? Can you define your point of view? Exactly what you are looking for?

     And this is truth that he never used OWA because he have MS outlook configured for him only .

On 6/13/06, kimiagar <kimiagar1974@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.msexchange.org

Check whether he/she used OWA to check the emails and
some email remain in the sent items or deleted items.
you can check total mailbox size in ESM.

Regards,
Kimiagar.