RE: Outlook 2003 PST and Exmerge for Exchange 2003

  • From: "Jeremy Patrick-Crane" <patrickj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 14:42:55 -0700

A way to possible get around this is to import this large file into outlook and
then sync it with the exchange server.  I am not too familiar with the tools
used to import pst files, but I have had to do what I just suggested, it works
but takes a bit of time, especially depending on speed of outlook computer
processing the pst file.

Hope that helps,
Jeremy